I have designed for the month of June a felt hand bag that uses a fun, easy to memorize motif: the triangle. Plymouth Yarn’s Gina is a 100% wool roving yarn that has a delicious stripey color transition. Gina really makes the construction of the triangles POP. You won’t need to change colors, tie in ends, or any of the normal striping techniques for this yarn. It does the work for you- and it will keep you interested in knitting the bag just to see what color will come out of the ball next.
- Plymouth Yarn Gina 3—50G balls, color 11 Spring Flowers
- 16 stitches and 16 rows = 4 inches in st st
- US 10 - 6.0 mm
- 300 - 327 yards (274 - 299 m)
- Approximate Dimension: 10” wide 10” tall (not including handle)
- Pattern Only!
Why Buy From Alpaca Direct?
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Free USA Shipping On Orders $49+
- Easy Online Returns