This Alpaca Direct exclusive pattern is knit toe up using Judy's Magic Cast On and two-color Fair Isle. I love the toe-up method because I can use all my yarn after I have completed the foot. There are two sizes to choose from, Small/Medium (5-6.5 shoe size) or Large (7-10 shoe size). The boot is constructed using an afterthought heel and Ribbing on the cuff. Please read entire pattern before you begin and make sure you are using the correct chart for your size. The small size numbers are listed first with the larger size following using ( ).
- Supplies Berroco Ultra Alpaca Chunky 2 Skeins
- Small Boot; #72170 Cerulean Mix (light Color); #7288 Blueberry Mix (dark Color).
- Large Boot: #72188 Lunar Mix (light color); #7277 Peat Mix (dark color).
- Needles: US 10 (6 mm)-10.5 (6.5mm) 40" or 47" circular needles or size needed to obtain gauge. US 6 (3mm) for boot cuff (or 3 sizes smaller than you used for the boot).
- Scrap yarn for afterthought heel Tapestry needle Stitch markers
- Gauge: 16 Stitches and 19 Rounds = 4 Inches in pattern
- New Pattern - Just released December 2017!