In Moebius knitting, two rings are worked to equal one round, so a round is not complete until the work returns to the marker, meaning two rings have been worked.Work will “grow” from the center outward, so as work progresses, there will be more and more rows between the needles/cables, and they will get further and further apart.Register to start earning points.
- Suggested yarn: HiKoo® by skacel Llamor
- Yarn weight: DK
- Gauge: 22 stitches and 28 rows = 4 inches in Moss Stitch
- Needle size: US 6 - 4.0 mm
- Yardage: 436 yards (399 m)
- Sizes available: One Size