Are you tired of knitting projects that are beautiful on one side but not great on the back side? This blanket looks great on both sides and can be knit quickly since there are several garter or rest areas. The garter and cables create soft ripples on the edge of the blanket. It is pure joy! I am going to be a first-time grandma and I intend to celebrate her birth by making her lots of Kisses and Hugs Reversible Baby Blanket knitted goodies. Whether you're a grandma or just want a cute throw, enjoy knitting this as much as I do! Please read entire pattern before you begin.
- Supplies Berroco Vintage Chunky 6 Skeins Sample knit in; #6110.
- Needles: US 10 (6 mm) 32" circular needles or size needed to obtain gauge.
- Needle: US 7 (4.5 mm) used for bind off only.
- Notions: Tapestry needle to weave in ends Stitch markers to keep track of cable, rib, garter and slip stitch edge.
- Gauge: 14 Stitches and 21 Rows = 4 Inches in pattern Blanket size: 30" X 42" Blocked
- Pattern Only!
- v1.4 - Updated written instructions
Why Buy From Alpaca Direct?
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Free USA Shipping On Orders $49+
- Easy Online Returns