- HiKoo® by skacel Kenzie
- 18 stitches and 24 rows = 4 inches in Stockinette Stitch
- US 6 - 4.0 mm, US 8 - 5.0 mm, US 10½ - 6.5 mm
- 800 - 1120 yards (732 - 1024 m)
- XS, S, M, L, XL (30", 34, 38, 42, 46 bust)
- Sweater is worked in the round from the bottom up, to the sleeves, then the front and back are worked flat separately. The body of the sweater is worked in Stockinette Stitch, aside from bird chart.
- Chart is given to reflect the RS of the knitting. When sweater is worked back and forth for sleeves, the chart will need to be interpreted when working the WS.
Why Buy From Alpaca Direct?
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Free USA Shipping On Orders $49+
- Easy Online Returns