Dos Tierras means Two Lands, reflecting the sources of the two amazing fibers found in this ultra-soft yarn. By spinning together 50% of our fine Uruguayan Merino wool with 50% baby alpaca from Peru we have created a DK weight yarn that is as versatile as it is beautiful. And when we combine the good stitch definition and drape of this four ply yarn with our amazing kettle-dyed semi-solid and variegated colors you have the perfect palette to help show off your stitch work.
Accessories and hand-wash-friendly garments, next-to-skin wear, lace, cables, colorwork, and textured stitches.
- Weight: DK
- Texture: 4 ply, Plied
- Yardage/Meters:210 (193m)
- Skein weight: 100 grams
- Gauge: 20-22 sts = 4 inches
- Recommended needle size: 5-6 / 3.75-4.0 mm
- Recommended hook size: US I-9 to K-10/12 or 5.5-6.5 mm
- Content: 50% Merino Wool, 50% Baby Alpaca
- Care: Hand Wash, Cold water, Dry flat