This is a variation on the traditional Grandma’s Slippers, starting at the back of the heel with Judy’s Magic Cast-On. You join one side of the cast-on and knit it as if you were knitting a flat project. Once you have knit a few rows, you will see the back and the foot of the slipper start to form.
- Yarn: Berroco Ultra Alpaca Chunky (50% alpaca, 50% wool; [131 yards 120 meters]) 1 to 3 skeins.
- Size: S/M takes 1 skein and size L takes 2 skeins.
- Gauge: 18 (16) stitches and 38 (32) rows = 4 inches in garter stitch blocked.
- Needles: Size S-M, US 6 (3.75 mm); size M-L, US 8 (4.5 mm)
- Notions: Markers, tapestry needle
- Finished size: S/M = 3.5” wide X 7.5” long, L = 4.5” wide X 9.5” long
- Pattern only!
Why Buy From Alpaca Direct?
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Free USA Shipping On Orders $49+
- Easy Online Returns