Even during the cold winter nights in Northern Idaho, I like going on hikes and walks with my husband and our dogs. The problem is, sometimes we want to eat out and I’m never sure what to do with my hat when we go inside. So I usually opt for not wearing anything to cover my head because I don’t want to lose my hat. I decided to design this quick knit, little hat that would fit in my pocket. It is made of pure baby alpaca—luxury! You can read more about this pattern on our blog
- MATERIALS & INFO Yarn: Hikoo SimpliCria, 2 skeins, #252 Tropical Rain, Super Baby Alpaca
- Gauge : 24-26 sts = 4”
- Needles: 7 and 9 US 16-inch circular
- Notions: Stitch marker, tapestry needle
- Finished Size: Small is 8” tall X 7” wide
Note: You may adjust the size by adding or decreasing stitches using multiples of 5.
Why Buy From Alpaca Direct?
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Free USA Shipping On Orders $49+
- Easy Online Returns