- Our thickest, warmest sock
- Perfect for chilly weather!
- Less Blisters with Alpaca
- Great for rugged outdoor use or with boots
- Material: 48% Alpaca, 40% Acrylic, 8% Nylon, 4% Elastic
- Made in Peru
- Women Size: Small 5-8, Med 8-10, Large 10-12,
- Mens Size: Small 4-7, Med 7-9, Large 9-11, XL 11-14
- Care Instructions: Machine wash warm, cool or air dry
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Are these 100% alpaca?
No. If they were 100% alpaca, they would not be machine washable and would felt if washed in hot water. The percentage is: 48% Alpaca, 40% Acrylic, 8% Nylon, 4% Elastic At this amount of alpaca gives you the warmth and still maintains it's elasticity when it is washed.
Can you provide me the specifications on your Alpaca Extreme Boot Socks? What materials and what percentage of each makes up your socks?Thanks
Here are the % makeup of the socks. Any higher percentage of alpaca and the socks will felt (become stiff and small) when washed in a washing machine. 48% Alpaca, 40% Acrylic, 8% Nylon, 4% Elastic
Are these machine wash & dry?
I personally think they are ok to go in the washer, but I would leave them out to dry. Natural fibers will felt if put in the dryer.